This is one of my favorite of favorites of FAVS photos of all time. Now on year four of this journey is mind blowing. It is your journey sweet girl but my job is to clear away the voices of the world that diminish anything other than the truth of who you are in Christ.
You are currently sleeping soundly this morning from overload which is understandable given the week at hand. I know you want to homeschool and this might very well happen at some point in time but for now you are handling the balance of life with grace. It's good for you because it is teaching you how to be true to yourself in a world that doesn't understand belonging is not about being just like everyone else. And in turn it just might be encouraging others to do the same.
However, sometimes we fall…doesn't do any good to pretend otherwise. Not the poster child for the rise and fall message but the amazing thing is Jesus tends to recruit from the pit, not the pedestal. Which means this girl right here is pretty good at the fall, working on the rise. Which also makes me a messy grace advocate. There is a teacher however who shows us messy grace perfectly and his name is Jesus.
Jesus answered them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor, sick people do. I have come to call sinners to turn from their sins, not to spend my time with those who think they are already good enough." ~ Luke 5:31-32.
You'll be very unhappy about this photo but will forgive me a later time when you are once again needing a rest day with a cup of hot chocolate at Christmas. It will remind you of these memories and you will smile.
Because this is the stuff memories are made of right here. I asked you the other day if you think you will remember moments when you got something, you know, brought something home with you.
Or if you will remember the moments you connected with simply the memory of being part of something. You responded with the second statement.
It can be a hard lesson but so very true.
Rest and remember who you are in Christ matters exponentially more than any voices, internal or external to the contrary.
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. ~ Philippians 4:13 ❤️
The pick me up jar.
- Be still, my soul, the Lord is by thy side” KatherinevonShlegel
- Fear not, I Am With Thee, be not dismayed, for I Am Thy God. I will strengthen thee, I will help thee, I will uphold with the right
hand of my righteousness. ~ Isaiah 41:10
- Wait on the Lord, be of courage and He will strengthen thy heart. ~ Psalm 27:14
- Keep trying, keep trusting, keep believing, keep growing. Heaven is cheering for you! Today, tomorrow and forever. ~ Elder Holland
- See the good in yourself! ~ Elder Holland
- We are infinitely more than our limitations and our afflictions. ~ Jeffery R. Holland
- Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. ~ Jeffrey R. Holland
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
- Never give up on anyone, and that includes giving up on yourself! ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- God didn’t design us to be sad. He created us to have joy! ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
- Rejection is Gods way of saying “wrong choice dear”.
- Come what may and love it!
- Don’t let the silly little things steal your happiness.
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
- God sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us, but to cleanse us.
- For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39
- Think positive, be positive.
- And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. ~ Dr. Seuss.
- Pray More, worry less.
- Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than when we realize how well we know our Father in Heaven and how familiar his face is to us. ~ Ezra Taft Benson
- There are far, far better things ahead, than any we have left behind. ~ C.S. Lewis
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop. ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- Courage, dear heart. ~ C.S. Lewis
- The question is not how to survive, but how to thrive with passion, compassion, humor and style. ~ Maya Angelou
- Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. ~ Maya Angelou
- All flesh is in my hands; be still and know that I am God.” D&C 101:16 30.
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~ Frederick Keonig
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. ~ Helen Keller
- Happiness is a state of activity. ~ Aristotle
- It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living. ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Look to me in every thought. Doubt not. Fear not.” D&C 6:36 39.
- Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.
- If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap. If you want happiness for a day — go fishing. If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.
- It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.
- for I Nephi will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance.” 1 Nephi 1:20
- Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
- Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is. ~ Mandy Hale
- Comparison is the thief of joy.”
- Bloom where you are planted.”
- I am encircled about eternally in the arms of His love.” 1 Nephi 1:15
- But the Lord stood with me, and gave me strength.” 2 Timothy 4:17
- 5 Simple Rules to be HAPPY 1) Free your mind from hate 2) Free your mind from worry 3) Live simply 4) Give more 5) Expect less
- Happy are those who take life day by day, complain very little and are thankful for the little things in life.
- He hath made everything beautiful in his time.” Ecclesiastes 3:11
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. ~ Psalm 22:6
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13