Thank you https://graceoverpain.com for this award nomination. I love Efua’s blog and always look forward to her posts. God Bless you sis!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award too.
11 blogs that I nominate are:
- This Mommy is Real
- Buckets on a barefoot beach
- Casey Diane Ramsey
- Honestly Mommy
- Cries from an unkempt garden
- Gathering Lights
- Anxiety and All That Jazz
- LauraBelle, Living Kickass
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 blogs
Notify those blogs of the nomination.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions for me to answer:
- What is your favourite worship song? Oceans by Hillsong.
- What is that thing you cannot do without and why? JESUS! Because I would not be a better person without Him. In fact I would suck on my own.
- If you were to eat one food for the rest of your life, what will that food be? Chips & Cheese all the way.
- Outdoorsy or indoorsy? Depends on the location. WARM, outdoorsy / COLD, indoorsy.
- What made you give your life to God? Having a small supportive church as a teen during a difficult season of life brought me to a personal relationship with Jesus. Then I was good, then I sucked, then I was great. It’s a journey.
- Are you a morning person or evening person? Hmm, definitely not a morning person until coffee!
- Who is your favorite bible character and why? King David because the guy made a few epic screw up decisions in his life but his faith in God withstood them all. That’s really the point right? We don’t need Jesus because we have it all together. We need Jesus because he loves us in spite of it all.
- Which country would you love to visit next and why? Israel because I would love to physically and spiritually experience the holy land we read about in scripture. Then Italy because I love pasta.
- Would you prefer extremely cold weather or extremely hot weather? EASY! Extremely hot weather.
- If you were to pick one of these which one do you think you are mentally. Old school or new school? New school.
- Favorite book apart from the Bible. Usually the current one I happen to be reading which is The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving A F*ck. Also Jesus Always by Sarah Young.
11 random facts about yourself
- I’m adopted by one parent.
- My religious background is both Jewish & Christian.
- Chanukah & Christmas are equally as exciting.
- I love to sing, loudly, in the car while embarrassing my kids. Today to Ed Sheeran and it was fantastic, lol.
- I’m old enough to have a teenager (who is 12) and they are happy to inform me that I know nothing.
- So far I have managed to survive life knowing nothing, lol.
- Mom of boys (plural) automatically qualifies me as WWF referee.
- I love teaching especially reading and writing.
- I could live on Coffee, Diet Coke and Jesus.
- Shopaholic right here.
- It might take some of us 40 plus years to go gangster tattoo status and when we do it is the best thing ever.
11 Questions for nominated bloggers to answer:
1. Where does your inspiration to blog come from?
2. Introvert or extrovert?
3. Do you have a relationship with Jesus?
4. What is your favorite dish to order at a restaurant?
5. If you could choose anyone to meet who would it be and why?
6. What moment in history would you have like to have seen and why?
7. If you could be any age for a day what would it be and why?
8. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
9. Who is your favorite music artist or group?
10. What would your “superhero” name be?
11. Do you prefer to talk or text?
Loved By Grace,