For my friend who is hurting. ❤️
Notes on my readings this week.
But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. ~ Galatians 5:22-23
– If the dictates in a situation lead us to harm, deceive, mislead or pollute the environment it prevents us from our relationship to God and His purposes for us.
– To be unequally partnered then is to be in a situation that binds us to decisions and actions of people who have values and purposes incompatible with Jesus’ values and purposes.
– We are not to judge but discern. What do our values have in common?
– Even more, we should focus on Christ’s grace for us every day so being yoked (partnered) with us doesn’t cause someone else to stumble.
– Jesus sets our standard so we are not to compare our faults to the fault of others. Therefore we do not have responsibility or power to change others.
– Do what we should, even when it is hard.
– Living for self desires will harvest darkness and death.
– Living for the spirit will harvest life.
We need not grow tired of doing good, don’t give up for the fruits of the spirit WILL harvest blessings at the appropriate time. ❤️
TRUTH ~ Who I am in Christ matters more than what I think about myself or what others say about me.
True dat Momma!
Loved By Grace,